Baby Boy Card for Everyday Cricut


Happy Saturday readers!  You know that the much tauted Father's Day card I have talked about all week?  Well, it is not going to happen after all.  I had planned to post both my Baby Boy card AND the Father's Day card today, but alas, Cricut Craft Room and my Cricut Imagine were having some communication issues and this card took far longer than I had intended.  And frankly, by the time I finished with the card I still had to write not one but two blog posts.  So yes, the Father's Day card will go in the archive folder for next year!



This cute Welcome Baby card was created for Everyday Cricut using Theresa Collins' F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S Imagine Cartridge - Baby Boutique.  For more details on how this card was created AND more information on Baby Boutique, visit my post at Everyday Cricut.  There are many more photos there also. 


I will not be posting again until Monday, when it is my turn to host the weekly challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2.  In the meantime, I wish the men in your lives a Happy Father's Day!