Pyramid Party Favor Boxes For Everyday Cricut


Happy Saturday everyone. As most of you know, I usually have a guest spot at Everyday Cricut on the third Saturday of the month. This month the schedule did not work out correctly so I opted for the fifth Saturday!

As you all know, half of my mind is constantly focused on weddings these days – between my friend Kathy’s son’s wedding, my friend Beth’s daughter’s wedding and of course, my older son’s wedding next year I seem to be constantly having wedding thoughts. This week’s project is favor box that would be great for a party or, yes, you guessed it – a wedding!

For all of the details on how to create these treat boxes for yourself, drop by Everyday Cricut. It is Melanie’s, Joy’s, and Everyday Cricut’s anniversary so be sure to check out the FABULOUS anniversary giveaways while you are there!!