Fall Digi Stamp BBTB2 Challenge


Hello everyone.  It's another Bitten by the Bug 2 Monday with a stamp and frame challenge.  This week we have a sponsor at BBTB2, The Stamping Boutique, who provided digital stamps for the design team to use in this week's challenge.  We also had to use a frame from the Happy Hauntings cartridge with our digital stamp to complete our project.


We had a choice of several fall or Halloween themed images and I chose this cute scarecrow, who I do not believe could scare a soul!!   I used my Copic markers and colored image to be a night time pumpkin patch setting.  I especially like how my moon and night time sky turned out. 


I chose the loopy square frame from the Happy Hauntings cartridge to use with my card.  Using Cricut Design Studio, I stretched the frame into a rectangle, measuring so that it would fit my image. 

I used Just Because Cards to cut the base card as well as the green background on the card front.  I cut a rectangle to go across the bottom edge of the frame, and a tabbed index card for the top of the card. 


I found fun fall ribbon in my stash and added the ribbon to the index card as well as the top and bottom edges of the card.  I finished the card with an additional loop of ribbon and lots of black and white doodles.
If you have not already done so, please do go by and check out the other design team members' projects for the week.  Some of the projects are truly "WOW"-ers!!  Also, be sure to check BBTB2 this week for information on a new contest that will offer you the opportunity to win some great stamps from