My CTMH Order Arrived Today


I am beyond excited - My Close to my Heart order was delivered today and I adore it!!!  I posted about this set over the weekend (HERE), but I must admit that the set exceeds my expectations - Seriously!! 


The photo above shows the complete contents of the CTMH box, less the packaging materials, of course.  I love the ART PHILOSOPHY cartridge.  The chipboard sheets are HUGE - just look at them next to the cartridge package!  And the stamps are wonderful.


I really like how CTMH packages their stamp sets.  Each set comes in a plastic envelope which snaps closed.  On the front is the name of the set and the back shows all of the stamps.  LOVE THIS!  This method of stamp packaging takes up almost no space whatsoever in the scrap room!!  I am all about storing efficiently!


When you remove the stamps from the envelope the are attached to a clear acetate sheet, with a thin piece of foam behind them.  Removing and replacing these stamps on the acetate will be easier than most brands of stamps that use the double acetate layers.  AND - again, they take up almost no space as they envelope is so much flatter than another brand's plastic storage boxes!


Above is a view of the five sets of stamps included in my order.  The bottom three come with the cartridge and 3 large chipboard sheets; the top two sets are add-on specials.  The sassy Halloween set is the August stamp set of the month and cost me $5.00; the alphabet set was free!!

If you are interested in acquiring this FABULOUS set and do not have a consultant, this is the link to Melanie's CTMH consultant site.  I truly ADORE this set and feel certain that you will too!! (Wishing I did not need to clean house because I want to go play right now!).