Friday at Creating Keepsakes Convention in Charlotte

 (After class)

Today has been quite the busy day.  Kathy and I left our room at 8:30 this morning for the convention center.  We were part of the early admission group to the Vendor Faire.  We also had a couple of errands to run on our way and when all was said and done our timing was almost perfect.  I checked my XXL rolling tote into the secure area at the convention complete with my tool kit inside.  We visited Starbucks and waiting in line for vendor faire to open.


I had two hours to shop before my first class.  Every year it seems that we find one "new to us" product that WOWs both Kathy and I.  It is funny that the same product appeals to us both each year.  This year proved to be no exception as we discovered Tami Potter mosaic page products.  We had both glanced over and past the mosaics in the past, but somehow this year was different.  We each purchased the starter kit and I used it tonight for the first time.  WOW.  You can visit Tami web site at THIS link.


The highlight of my day was meeting and having lunch with a group of ladies from the Cricut MB and the blogosphere.  I met a lovely woman Susan who has followed my blog for a while and that was such a treat.  In fact Susan and I are hoping to have lunch together again tomorrow.  The other ladies wore their circle bracelets and were all very sweet.  We did grab a group photo before we ran off to classes.

I had one great class today, Technique Tuesday, and one not so great class.  I did A LOT of damage shopping (ouch).  Kathy, Pat, Suzanne and I went to a wonderful Asian restaurant for dinner which was WONDERFUL.  We then finished the day at the Friday night crop.  Our table won a group prize and in the photo below Kathy is separating our flower pack.


I will post about Saturday after I return home.