A Provo Craft Happy Mother's Day Surprise


I had the most amazing FedEx delivery to my doory yesterday - a LARGE, lightweight, mystery box.  At first I thought perhaps it was my E2, until I picked the box up and it weighed nearly nothing.   I opened the box and found a beautiful bouquet of Cricut paper flowers and a lovely Mother's  Day card!
 

The card read:

"Dear Susan,

Happy Mother's Day!  We at Provo Craft are inspired by your crafting creativity and appreciate your passion for our products.  Enclosed is a small token of our appreciation, a bouquet created just for you by our design team. 

To further extend the celebration, we encourage you to give 11 of the flowers to fellow moms in your community, inviting them to become members of our community.

Each flower recipient will receive a unique gift:  three months free membership to the CRICUT CIRCLE by Provo Craft, a select community of Cricut enthusiasts, offering access to exclusive products, offers and content:

  • Four exclusive cartridges per year, one each quarter, ONLY available to Cricut Circle members;
  • Special buying privileges such as rebates, monthly coupons and opportunities to buy other exclusive products for your Cricut, from friends and partners of Provo Craft;
  • Extra reward points and special cricut.com discounts;
  • A members-only bracelet with an exclusive Cricut Circle charm;
  • Access to a free, on-line version of Cricut magazine; and
  • Inspiration and education from exclusive Cricut Circle webinars, swarms, meet-ups and events.
So go ahead, surprise another mother with a special gift from you, and us.

Happy Mother's Day! 

Sincerely,
Your Friends at Provo Craft"



Can you imagine just how excited I was to receive this wonderful gift?  I immediately called and emailed a few "Cricutting" friends who are not yet circle members and almost immediately found homes for six of the eleven flowers with the Cricut Circle free quarter certificate!   I do, however, have a few of the flowers left to give away.  If you are not a member of the Cricut Circle, this Mother's Day flower offers a perfect opportunity to give it a try.  The first FIVE interested people can claim a free quarter in the Cricut Circle!!!   Leave me a comment or send me an email and I will contact you.

I can't wait to see what exciting things happen today......