Toy Story's Woody Birthday Card


Hey there cowpokes!  I have a rootin' tootin' third birthday card for Carter, my adorable nephew to share with you today.  Carter really likes his rocking horse and his cowboy hat, not to mention his addiction to Toy Story, so this card is perfect for him.


Some of you may recall that when I made a Woody layout for Carter's scrapbook I forgot to look at the photo of Woody and I "sort-of" dressed him in his laundry day outfit.  I got it together this time and checked the photo before cutting.  My only edit was to change his shirt from yellow plaid to yellow with dots.  

My issue with this particular Woody, other than all of those teeny-tiny pieces, is the make up job.  I hope Carter understands that Aunt Susan was a bit heavy handed with Woody's stage make up!


I chose a few coordinating pieces of cardstock from my scraps to use a layered embellishments.  I added brads to the center of the design on the brown print.  I used a Stampin' Up happy birthday stamp on the aqua wood grain cardstock.


Inside the card I used Theresa Collins phrase/word stamps that came in a three sheet set from HSN.  I love this set because it has so many useful words and phrases for so many occasions.


I have completed a 12x12 scrapbook full of fun layouts and cute Carter photos to send for Carter's birthday party later this week.  I had forgotten how fun it is to scrap for a younger child.  Alas, maybe someday I will have grandchildren to scrap for!!