Make & Take Kits for Saturday's Girlie Get Together


I spent a big part of Thursday preparing Make and Take kits for my Girlfriend Get Together tomorrow.  I am having the scrappy girlfriends over for a girlie luncheon, a make and take, gossip and bonding.  All the elements of a perfect afternoon. 



I finished the demo of the make and take, but because the girls are also readers of my blog, I cannot share just yet.  I did photograph everything so you will not be left out.  I promise to take photos of the luncheon and get together too.

The kits were created using Lori's Garden, George and Basic Shapes, the Cricut Imagine, and the Cricut Craft Room.  I built a multi-page cut file in the CCR that created 4 x 6 double sided cardstock.  I set the file up so that I could flip the rectangles over and place them in the exact same spot to print the back sides. 
The make and takes have five double-sided pages for a total of ten pages.

I used my Yourstory to bind the make and take books.  Below is a photo of the book covers that we will be using for these projects.

Sneak Peeks - Cover

Sneak Peak - Page Ends


Sneak Peek - Die Cuts, ribbons and embellies kits