The One That Didn't Make the Post


Monday's BBTB2 recipe card was not a one of a kind.  In fact, it was my second attempt to with the same design.  The card above was my first attempt.  And while it was a perfectly respectable recipe card, I felt it was missing something - like a top crust, a second flip open layer, and a better embellie!!


I posted this version of the card so that you might know that those of us with blogs do not get it right every time.  Sometimes I post a project that I do not love, but often I have been known to re-craft a project if time permits.  Monday morning time WAS permitting....

At bedtime Sunday evening I was suddenly hit with a kidney stone.  After managing to finally fall asleep, I woke up an hour and a half later at 4:00 am and could not go back to sleep.  So I thought to myself - you were not happy with your blueberry pie card... why not try again?  So yes, that was how I entertained my sleepless self!

I am feeling much better and think I am almost back to normal.  I did some cleaning yesterday after my CTMH set arrived, though truthfully I wanted to go play in the scrap room.   Guess what I plan to do today??? :-)