Watercolor Stamping and Printing My Own Paper!


I did it, I really did it - I printed my own paper for this card! Okay, I did not print the white cardstock or the blue cardstock... But I did print the crimson swirls and negative crimson swirls papers. I found the printable paper at the Pink Petticoat site. The downloadable paper packs are about $3.00 each. For example, my crimson swirls come in about 15-20 colors, all included in one download set for about $3. Cool, huh?

I had to find something to use on these pretty papers, so I revisited watercolor stamping and the nesties. I used Stampin' Up Botanical stamps again, with Red Riding Hood Red ink. You can order your set here.

I finished the card off with red brads, plaid multi-colored ribbon, and a beautiful red rose from Prima flowers.
And guess what? I printed additional colors of paper for later in the week!!!