BBTB2 Bless This Nest Door Hanger - 1st Video


Happy Memorial Day!  And welcome to the BBTB2 blog hop.  I am not hopping today (I forgot to arrange a prize - oops!), but be sure to go by BBTB2 to begin the blog hop when you leave here.  We had to use the Sweethearts cartridge, specifically the Bless This Nest cut.  I used the phrase as well as the bird couple in the nest.



For a really rough idea of how I made this card, I assembled the card in my first ever video.  This may not be the worst video ever made, but neither is it in the top ten!  You will have A LOT of views of my arm and hand - oops.  But the good news is I have finally figured out how to make a craft video.  All I need is to purchase a tripod.  That will happen this week!  I McGyver-ed a the camera for tonight only, hence all of the hand/arm shots!!  I will improve my video skills. 


And finally here are a couple of more photos.  I hope you have a great day.