CWTC Gift Packaging Wednesday - Guest Designer


It's Gift Packaging Wednesday at CWTC!!!  In addition to the two required cartridges, Winter Woodlands and From My Kitchen, I also used Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More to create vellum gift bags with layered label and mini card sets. 

I have always struggled with cutting vellum on my Cricut but I believe I have solved my previous issues:  I needed to use a very, very sticky mat!!!  That was all it took to cut these adorable boxes using the inch box cut on TBBM. 

To create the mini cards and labels I used tag shapes from WW and added ovals as cut outs from FMK.  I welded two of the tags together to create the base mini card.  I used additonal cuts from each of the two cartridges and finished by adding touches of Stickles. 


I finished the gift package sets off by running ribbon through holes at the top of the boxes and tied them closed with matching Christmas Ribbons. My gift bags and mini cards are all set to go under the tree or be delivered to friends!


If you have not already done so, be sure to visit Jeannie's blog, A Place for my Cards and check out her Gift Packaging Wednesday project ....  Note to self - ask Jeannie to help me with all of my holiday packaging as she is amazingly talented!!!