BBTB Blog Hop, Blog Candy.....And a Wedding????


Hello blog hoppers! Welcome to Busy with the Cricky - you arrived *just in time* to celebrate a wedding with me! Have you heard? The Restroom door symbols eloped to Bora Bora!


When Regina assigned this weeks Bitten by the Bug challenge cut, the man and woman, I immediately thought of the restroom door signs.


I cut the man and woman in three colors: light blue, white, and black as well as the shadow cut. I used scissors and trimmed the black and white cuts into the clothing shapes. I used a piece of ribbon as the veil, and added stickles to create an overall bridal dress shimmer.


Did I mention the blog candy??? I am offering a set of 12 blank cards and envelopes, in the cutest paper prints, complete with a storage container. Just leave a comment below and I will select a random winner on Thursday.


And finally, now that you have dropped by and helped to celebrate the wedding, you should continue on your way to the next stop on the blog hop. Who knows what wonderful things await you at the blog of the kind and amazing Regina!!! Enjoy your trip!