Cuttlebug Spot Challenge - It's a Contest!!!!

The Cuttlebug Spot challenge of the week is to use your favorite cuttlebug folder on a project. Along with their designers' projects for inspiration, they have a contest going.... To win all eleven of the new Cuttlebug folders!! How great would that be?

I used more of my Fashionista Paper... I just LOVE this line of paper ... and made a joy fold Fashionista card. And I used my favorite cuttlebug folder, Swiss Dot, and embossed it twice... just to add interest and additional texture. I also used nesties on this project - to cut the image on the front of the card and the mat on which it is mounted.

I have on previous occasions pondered a closure for the joy fold card. I decided to give it a try. I punched a circle of the Fashionista cherries using a 3/4 inch circle punch and placed it on a pop-dot. I used a small ribbon loop that wraps around a popped cherry dot. Voila, a closure!



I used a large circle punch and punched out some of the images from the back side of one of the Fashionista papers to create some visual interest inside the card.

Be sure to go by the Cuttlebug Spot and see the great projects!!!