Two New Christmas Cards


There are so many amazing Christmas card ideas posted onboth the Cricut message board and assorted blogs (especially Christmas with the Cricut) that I have been inspired this week.
First, I scraplifted a card that Joy made at the Christmas with the Cricut using the Joys of the Season cartridge. I changed the sizes a bit, but otherwise this was Joy's design.

My second card was my design. I used a new spellbinders embossing snowflake sheet on white cored blue cardstock. After I embossed the design into the cardstock I used a sanding block to remove the blue layer of paper from the embossed design.

I used Accents Essentials and cut three snowflakes, one at 2 inches and two at 1.5 inches. I attached the snowflakes over top of the embossed layer on my card. I added a Season's Greetings tag made using nesties long and scalloped long rectangles and a Stampin' Up stamp. Finally I finished the card off with a piece of navy ribbon and a little bow.
I set a goal back in January to create six cards Christmas cards per month. So far I am still on target with only four months to go. I should have 72 cards in time to mail for Christmas!!