Owl Always Love You


It is Bitten by the Bug Monday and you know what that means: the challenges have posted and wow are they fabulous. In fact as I scrolled through the projects I kept thinking each one was so unique and so talented. The challenge cut for the week is the Owl from the Wild Card cartridge.


The Owl is actually a card unto himself, but I decided to use him as a front piece on a rectangular card. I chose the Wild Card cut with the cute "ripped" piece that attaches to the front. I also made my own circle tag using a Microsoft application and clip art.


I crafted my card using a new set of Crate paper I purchased at convention. The ink is a Technique Tuesday product, part of a class kit from the Creating Keepsakes Convention.

On a side note, I spent much of last evening trying to reorganize my scrap room. I had not unpacked my XXL rolling tote (which was in overflow mode) since the convention. I had a problem (which I had anticipated) dealing with printed paper storage. My storage method for prints was full and just could not handle any more product. I "macgyvered" a temporary fix and will have to decide on a long term fix in the near future. At least I bought myself a bit of time.