My Bags are Packed (well nearly)....


My bags are ALMOST packed but I am READY to go... My friend Kathy, Pat, Suzanne and I are off tomorrow for the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Charlotte NC for three days of fun, classes and scrap-shopping!!!! I am currently deciding which adult beverage to pack.... I am leaning toward a bottle of red wine to help us settle down after our fun-packed days!

We have a long class/crop on Thursday evening and two classes each on Friday and Saturday. And.... I have my shopping list: Bazzill, new nesties, fabulous paper... and that one special find we manage each year!
If I have a decent Internet connection at the hotel I will keep you posted... If not, I will bring you up to date on Sunday.

The card above was a little stamped image I colored with my copics. I trimmed it out with Prima pink "Say it with Pearls". I had to add an image and this had not been posted yet!!!