Not So Spooky Jubilee Houses


I had this thought - perhaps could I combine (weld) two of the houses on Jubilee, add some Paper Doll Dress Up Halloween cuts and create a Spooky haunted house. Or in this case... Not so spooky haunted house. I used the ripped edge card from Wild Card as a base, added a circle from Wild Card as the harvest moon, and a brown tree silhouette.


Okay, I am just going to admit that this is not my favorite of my Halloween cards. There is something missing... maybe it is depth, or layers, or just details... I am not sure. But even the addition of the cute ghost and those freaked out cats did not make me feel the crafty love for this card.


I finished the card off with a Trick or Treat stamp, thinking I might be able to salvage the card and send it to my one year old nephew... Maybe.