Bo Bunny Stamp and Paper Set


I made three cards today, two Easter cards and a spring birthday card.  Shocker notice:  The birthday card was completely cricut-free.  Gasp!!  Yes, I made a card and used not one cricut cut.  Shame on me!

I used a Bo Bunny paper and stamp set, to create this simple card.  I love the Bo Bunny stamp sets that match their papers - this is my second set and just look at the cuteness of  this stamp set!


I also used a couple of Stampin' Up tools:  I stamped the SU label stamp on pink Bazzill cardstock and used the SU label tag punch to cut it out.  I added a SU Happy Birthday stamp and affixed the tag to the card. I also used SU stamps on the inside of the card.

I added ribbon across the bottom edge of the card and affixed this Bo Bunny stamped flower with a gem stone center.  The photo above shows a close up of the gemstone edging. For a final look at my simple Happy Birthday card: