Tag You're It


So many questions, so little time
Last week by Wildernesschic at Life the universe and all thats in it
so voila
1. Your Hair? ...... Long, unruly, naturally mousy brown but dyed dark blond to cover some gray.
2. Your Favourite Food......Cuisine Francais, bien sur.
3. Your Dream From Last Night?....something lovely but I don’t remember the details
4. Your Favourite Drink?....it depends on the occasion, a glass of champagne for cocktails, a fine red Burgundy with dinner.
5. What Room Are You In?...my home away from home, aka my office.
6. What Is Your Hobby?......does blogging qualify as a hobby?
7. What Is Your Fear?...any type of sickness for those I love.
8. Where Do You Want To Be In Six Years Time?....in a place with a slower pace.
9. Where Were You Last Night?....at home listening to the rain.
10. Muffins? Never!
11. Last Thing You Did?.....solved a problem.
12. What Are You Wearing?......brown cords, plaid shirt, brown cardigan…hey I’m don't have any appointments today, I don’t need to impress anyone.
13. Your TV In Your House?.....it works and is best for recording movies and watching them later.
14. Vehicle?.......small German, charcoal gray, and very basic.
15. Your Favourite Store?......Beladora.com, Neiman Marcus and any book store.
16. Your Favourite Colour?.....blue of all shades.
17. When Was The Last Time You Laughed?....yesterday afternoon, at myself of course!
18. When Was The Last Time You Cried?...during the movie “Up” which I saw last week.
19. Your Best Friend?....someone I’ve known from my earlier life and who is still there for me even though my life has changed entirely.
20. Favourite Place To Eat?.....California: at my mother's house. Abroad: Geneva Switzerland, the cites and mountains surrounding Lac Lehman in the winter and Aix en Provence at the house of friends in the summer.


OK...now I'm sending out the love to Just Another American In Paris, Inspiration in Italy, Savvy Mode, Miss Cavendish, Miss Cavendish, and My Style Thrifting.