Snow Fun with Doodlecharms Snowman


I had a wonderful long weekend at the lake with my scrapping girlfriends scrapping, laughing, eating (!) and catching up. The productive MOJO was flowing and we all accomplished a great deal. I will share more with you later in the week, but I will begin with today's Bitten By The Bug 2 project.



The assigned challenge cut for the week is the snowman from Doodlecharms. We had to use the snowman to create any project we wanted. I made this cute snow card.


I used my gypsy so that I could include the pre-welded Snow with snowflakes title from Gypsy Wanderings. I embellished with additional snowflakes from Gypsy Wanderings and Jolee's. And of course the tag background was also from GW.


The bottom border was created using a Martha Stewart punch and the strip was topped with a Let it Snow! ribbon.


I dressed my snowman in clothing from Everyday Paper Dolls and finished him off with black pearl accents. And of course the final touch was an assortment of doodles and dots.


I will be back tomorrow with the Gypsy Spot challenge and later in the week I will share some of my weekend projects.