Beware Card with Prima and Happy Hauntings


Continuing my week of Halloween, I have another card to share today.  In case you have not guess, I love the Happy Hauntings cartridge.  I think Halloween should be a fun for children of all ages.  Happy Hauntings has some very fun cuts.  I have previously shared the 3-D house, some of the treat boxes, the frames, and a character or two. Today I am going to focus on the BEWARE gate.


I used a black base card and added a triangle of fun Halloween paper to serve as a background on the front of the card.  The second layer on the card front is a wonderful glittery Halloween paper with shimmering jack-o-lanterns.  I cut the gate at 4 inches tall in a heavy weight black cardstock and affixed it to the front of the card.  I added the gate plate with black brads as well as the spooky BEWARE gate sign.  Beware would frighten me away!!!


I embellished the card with strips of natural twill.  On the left of the card the twill is attached with black brads.  On the upper right corner I knotted a small strip of twill and attached it to the card with a medium sized glue dot.  I added this fabulous black flower to the lower right for a bit of dark beauty.

I will be back tomorrow with results from a chili cook off in which I am involved.  I made vegetarian chili tonight and I have the "bring it on" attitude.