Halloween in Wonderland - Off with his head!


"Off with his head!"  The Queen of Hearts is not very happy with the Mad Hatter.  Her royal proclamation is going to make his hat fit a bit loosely!  These adorable characters are not just from Alice in Wonderland but also from Graphic45's Hallowe'en in Wonderland line of paper.  You have probably seen this paper all over the Internet as it is very popular.  I have actually had the paper since it first released but I have been treating it like gold and had not cut it.


This Halloween card is gong to a family member who hopefully will appreciate the lack of tradition.  There may not be ghosts or jack-o-lanterns on this card, but it has spirit!!!  The background is a multi-print Halloween paper with an additional print attached on the right side.  A second layer of background was applied using another Halloween cardstock and the Stampin' Up ticket punch was used to shape the corners.


In the photo above you can see the sheer ribbon I affixed over the paper seam. I added 1/4 inch black circles to the right side of the card, just to the right of the ribbon.  Using the same ticket punch, I punched the corners of the Queen and the Mad Hatter cards.  And finally I used my favorite white pen to trim out the card with a few lines and doodles.  This card is going into the mail tomorrow so that my family members receive it before Sunday!


If you have not already done so, you may want to read Monday's post (below) and sign up for my monthly blog candy.  I will be back tomorrow with another Halloween project to share (this may be a theme this week)!