Spooky Boo Alice Card with Nesties


Only two days left until All Hallows Eve so my week of Halloween themed projects is close to winding up.  Today's card features some of the same elements that I have shared in earlier posts this week, Graphic 45 paper, Prima flowers, fun fall papers, and Halloween ribbons.  Of course the elements are put together differently making a completely new card.  I love that about paper crafting.


The main image of the card is from Graphic 45's Hallowe'en  in Wonderland line.  The image was cut out with a nestabilities, as was the cardstock mat behind the image.  The matting was embossed with a Spellbinder's metal embossing sheet before being affixed behind the top image.  


The base card is black (as is the matching envelope) with wonderful orange and cream print paper added to the front.  Atop the front paper I added an angled rectangle of lighter colored matting to create a bit of contrast between the orange background and the copper image matting.


I trimmed the Hallowe'en in Wonderland card and tucked it under the edge of the image and added a yellow Prima flower that matches the gold color in the image.  I added a row of lace and topped the lace with a fun Halloween "Spooky Boo" ribbon and bow.  A bit of black doodling around the edges of the card added a bit of interest to the edges..  Inside I added a square of smooth white cardstock to hold the Halloween message.


This card is one of my favorites of the season.  I like the simplicity and elegance.   I will be back tomorrow with a new project to share.  This project will be a surprise - for all of us as I have NO idea what I am going to make!!  I will see you tomorrow!