You're Bewitching Digi Stamp Card


I would like to introduce you to Cassandra!  Cassandra is another of the Simply Betty Stamps (this version was another digital stamp) that my design team sister Donna enabled into my life.  You do know it is all Donna's fault that I purchased these digi stamps, right?  That is my story and I am sticking to it!!!



Cassandra is a bewitching little cutie wielding a magic wand and a black cat.  She is flirty in her curvaceous witchy garb and her flowing green locks.  Her eye shadow highlights her big blue lash rimmed eyes.  Cassandra is not one of those women with self esteem issues, she knows that she is simply BEWITCHING!


And with that sentiment in mind, I created a little tag to emphasize Cassandra's status, You're Bewitching!  I used Microsoft PowerPoint to create the circle sentiment with its witchy center.  The tag was cut out with a 1.5 inch circle punch.  The bottom layer of the tag was cut out with a 2 inch scalloped circle punch.

I used the Cricut Imagine to create the card layers.  I placed the colored stamp on the Imagine mat and with careful placement I cut out the digi image using one of the Imagine's basic shapes.  I then printed and cut the purple and green print layers using the Imagine More cartridge.  The bottom border layers were recolored and printed and cut also using the IM cartridge.


I completed the front of the card by adding a stamped flower, black rick-rick and a button to the bottom edge.  I mounted the purple layer onto a dotted Halloween paper before adhering the card front to the white card. 


The card was finished with a simple Happy Halloween stamp and a little happy spider.

Thank you for coming by today!!