Bitten By The Bug Winter Woodland Branch


Happy Monday - It's a Bitten by the Bug challenge day.  This is the last BBTB challenge of the year as the team will take a holiday until Monday, January 4th.  The challenge cut was to use the branch cut on the Winter Woodlands cartridge.

I cut the branch in Core'dination White Washed blue cardstock.  I lightly sanded the branch to reveal more of the blue base.  I used red metallic to cut the berries.  I used Core'dination White Washed white cardstock for the snow on the branch and added icicle Stickles for a frosty look.


I cut the bird in red Core'dination cardstock (shadow), followed by red Bazzill cardstock for the icon cut.  I used the red metallic paper to cut the bird's body and gold metallic to cut the bird face.  Poor little cold bird; I hope he enjoys the berries.


The tag on which the bird and branch are mounted was cut in SEI Winter Song paper (I love this line of paper).  Under the SEI tag is a tag shaped card cut in navy Bazzill cardstock.  Inside is a smaller white cardstock tag on which a greeting has been stamped.

Below the tag is a red silk ribbon and bow, accented with a smear of icicle Stickles.  The word Peace was from the Joys of the Season cartridge.  I used the red White Washed Core'dination cardstock to cut the word.