Ornament Making & Cookie Exchange



I had the most wonderful Sunday afternoon yesterday!  My group of scrapping girlfriends joined me for light lunch, ornament making, and a cookie & recipe exchange.  I love these women so any excuse to get together with them is a joy.  But this was especially fun.



We used the ornament ideas presented at the Christmas With The Cricut blog (among others) and made both some of the alcohol inked ornaments and the glitter filled ornaments.  I made a set of four ornaments for each of my children. 



I will say that I LOVE the glitter onaments.  I purchased some very pretty Matha Stewart Glitters at Hobby Lobby and also used a few colors I already had at home.  My favorite did not photograph well, Rose Quartz.  It is so pretty in real life.






I am off to the kitchen to sample another cookie from the cookie/recipe exchange.  This women bake as well as they scrap and craft!!!  What a great group of women!!!