Homemade Gift for my Secret Sister


Several weeks ago I made a gift box of handmade cards for my work Secret Sister.  My Secret Sister figured out mid-year that I was her secret gifter, so I had no issues with making her a matching box and card set.  The set included several cards:  Chirstmas cards, Birthday cards, and a couple of note cards.  I felt certain that my Secret Sister would like the cards as she has had me make cards for her in the past.  (Photo at the top is, of course, the box).




I used Graphic45's Fashionista line of paper to craft the box and cards.  Here are two the Chirstmas cards:







The birthday cards:






And finally another of the note cards:




A mutual friend told me that my Secret Sister really liked her box of cards... so think about this if you need a special, yet inexpensive gift for someone.